Wednesday, October 10, 2012

diy envelope liner (from scribble art)




Yesterday, while Caroline and Lincoln were busy making cards for family members, Roman was busy scribbling with (and eating) markers.



Even though the activity ended in a meltdown for Roman (he was very angry after I took a bitten-off marker tip out of his mouth and declared marker time over), we did get a great piece of one-year-old scribble art out of it.



I copied it and made it into an envelope liner (naturally) for an envelope made out of black construction paper (I used the envelope and liner templates from Paper Source).

I really love the look.  I might just put Roman to work designing some more.  :)



(You can see some of my favorite diy stationery supplies right here.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

blog comments are thoughtful . . . :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...